Live well, age well
Here at Croydon Vision, we cater for the over 65’s. This is our largest age group, due to age related eye conditions. We have devised a number of activities, events and services to encourage independence and create a vibrant, social community.
Our activities are specifically designed to encourage a healthier lifestyle.
Our activities include:
- Art, Craft and Pottery to help with creativity.
- Keep fit ( seated ) to help with muscles and joints.
- Dance which is a fun interactive session.
- Short mat bowls which is a great opportunity to bring out your competitive side.
- We have numerous social groups which include mental aerobics, puzzles and cross words.
- During the Summer, we take excursions to places such as Hastings, Bognor Regis and river cruises along the Thames.