Clarity in Chaos – Service Adaption
This month we will be assessing the logistics of re-opening Bedford Hall whilst maintaining an online/virtual services.
Our re-opening date is projected as 1st July 2020. We plan to continue providing all adapted services throughout May and June. The decision of a phased return is dependent on this virus being regulated/decreasing. Furthermore, we are mindful that some members may still be shielding at start of July. Please see below our business continuity service plan:
Information and Advice (Telephone service only)
- Financial guidance and advocacy
Lunch Service – eat & live well; cooked meal delivered to your door.
Grocery – personal shopping for members – essential items only
Facebook Live Events (Thursdays) – check out our facebook page for more details – https://www.facebook.com/CroydonVision/
- Telephone befriending during normal working hours
- Preventing isolation through home visits (please be assured; outreach team will have on personal equipment)
- Home service – setting up social networking with family/friends
- Set up, and using internet shopping for food/other.
- Fortnightly newsletter; interactive – promoting mental well being
- Talking News will continue to be available weekly
Thanks for your understanding, keep safe and sane, this too shall pass! Susanette Mansour – CEO, Croydon Vision